O'Sullivans Pharmacy

 

Mrs Catherine O'Sullivan opened their first shop on the South Douglas Road in 1958. Mrs O'Sullivan's daughters, Emer and Cliona, both pharmacists work in the business today. 

O'Sullivans pharmacy is a local family owned business with branches located in Wilton, Bishopstown, Grange, Frankfield, Douglas and Ballinlough areas of Cork.

South Douglas Rd Thumbnail0

 

Click here to Meet Our Staff staff or view our Gallery

WebtradeTestImage Thumbnail0



© 2017 O'Sullivans Pharmacy Group Head Office

Web Design by Webtrade